<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6533080?origin\x3dhttp://chocofudgychocolatecandy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Photobucket
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 // 2:31 AM
this is wad happens when i have nothing to do

1. I like eating : chocolates

2. I like drinking: iced lemon tea, crysanthemum tea, winter melon tea & finally bubble tea

3. I like watching: nickelodeon & disney channel

4. I like looking at: my comp desktop


5. I don't like the smell of: mayonnaise

6. I like the smell of: escada perfume

7. Tomorrow, I will: wake up at 6am, go to school at 8am, and rot..

8. Tonight, I will probably dream of: you. yes, you.

9. I usually like reading: books

10. I want to be: able to sleep in this lab right now

11. I like the song: always by bon jovi

12. I just ate: like, more than 12 hours ago?

13. My socks are: i dun wear socks

14. I think I am: sleepy

15. Cogito, ergo: i think, therefore i am.. sleepy.

16. People are generally: different

17. And people are usually not: smart enough to think before they act

18. I can speak: proper english

19. I am most proud of: being a daughter. sister. friend. girlfriend.

20. My life revolves around: school. hahaha

21. My last kiss felt like: ....a kiss?

22. I think my blog is: a blog

23. Most of my friends are: a limited edition

24. I really don't agree with: this fyp thingy ending so late at 6pm

25. If I had a choice, I would choose: to sleep right now

26. The truth about life is that: it goes on

27. I feel that lydiana is: a nice name. haha



with love, lydiana

(Back to top, Baby. )

welcome msg/ disclaimer?